These instructions are intended for Office 365 Administrators with permissions to add Custom Tiles within your Office 365 portal.
- Sign in to Office 365with your work or school account.
- Select the app launcher icon and choose Admin.
- In the Office 365 admin center, search for tiles or use the left navigation pane by choosing Settings > Organization profile > Add custom tiles for your organization.
NOTE: If you don’t see the Custom tiles link, verify you have an Exchange Online mailbox assigned to you and you’ve successfully signed into your mailbox. Both are required for this feature.
- Choose Add a custom tile.
- Enter a Tile nameJasperactive for the new tile. The name will appear in the tile.
- Enter a URLfor the tile http://www.jasperactive.com
- Enter a Descriptionfor the tile. The world’s first kinesthetic Microsoft Office learning and validation system mapped to the Microsoft Office Specialist Global Standard.
- Enter an Image URLfor the tile. http://ccilearning.com/jasperactive/icon/Jasperactive-Transparent-Icon.png
- Choose Save to create the custom tile.
Your custom tile now appears in the app launcher on the All tab for you and your users. Check out Promote your Jasperactive tile so it’s available on the main screen.