Follow the steps outlined below to ensure that Jasperactive is installed on all the computers that will be used to run the software.
- Log into Jasperactive using your Teacher Admin credentials, click Login As: Teacher. You will be brought to the Teacher Panel in Jasperactive. You will see the following icons at the top of your screen.
- Click on the J icon to navigate to the Jasperactive Installer page. In the column complete version, click download. If there are Jasperactive version updates, they will be shown here as well. To update to the newest version of Jasperactive, in the column update patch, click download.
- Click on the download link and a small information box will show up. Click Save As in the dropdown list beside run and the download process for Jasperactive will start.
- Click on the save button to create a file path for installation of Jasperactive on the computer
- Click Next to begin the installation process :6. Click Next if the shown file path is acceptable, or change the path accordingly7. If you would like to review or change any of the installation settings, click Back. Once you are satisfied with the settings, click Install
8. When the installation is complete, you will see the following Installation box. Click Finish to complete the installation process.
9. You will now see a red Jasperactive shortcut icon on your desktop. Click on the icon to launch Jasperactive