To create a new student account:
- Start a web browser and navigate to www.jasperactive.com
- Fill out the New User field with the Student Activation Code provided and click Activate. If you chose to register by connecting one of the following social media accounts, click on one of the following icons and follow the cues.
If you wish to skip this part, click on the grey Skip option. You have the opportunity to link your Jasperactive account to a social media platform at a later time, if you wish. This option can be found in your Jasperactive Profile Information once your new account has been created.
4. After clicking Submit you will be brought to the Jasperactive End-User License Agreement. Please ensure that you read and accept the terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement before proceeding.
5. After accepting the terms and conditions, you will see a list of all the Microsoft Office courses that are available to you with your Jasperactive License. *Please note that depending on the type of license that you have, you may see a different variation of courses that are available to you upon activation.
6. Once you press Confirm, you will be brought to your Jasperactive student panel homepage – the home page for all your Jasperactive activities.