This error could be due to one of two reasons:
- The correct version of the Microsoft Office Suite is not installed – review the technical requirements here.
- The need to run a repair on the existing Microsoft Office Suite – follow the steps outlined below to repair your Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Run a Microsoft Office Repair:
- From the Control Panel of your computer click on the Program and Features
- Find your Microsoft Office Suite Version and left click on the program title
- In the drop-down option that appears click on the Change option
- A Microsoft Office Dialogue box will appear and click on the Online Repair option
- This option will ensure that the Microsoft Office suite undergoes a full repair. This may take a little longer than a quick repair – however, it will ensure that all necessary repairs occur.
This support article may also help resolve the issue: