Steps to take or ensure prior to installing the Jasperactive extension
Before installing the Jasperactive extension, check that you meet the following requirements:
- You have administrator privileges to do the installation.
- You have one of the following versions of Photoshop installed:
- Adobe Photoshop 2020 ii
- Adobe Photoshop 2021
- Adobe Photoshop installation guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-Photoshop.html
- The installation language is English (North America)
- In the following link you will find the instructions to set the language in a new or existing installation: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html
Installation Guide to install Jasperactive Create on a Mac
Step 1: To install the Jasperactive extension, you will use the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager program. Go to the following address to download it: https://install.anastasiy.com/ .
After the download completes, open the ExtensionManager and follow the wizard's instructions to complete the installation.
Step 2: Download the latest version of the Jasperactive extension from this link: https://jasperactive.com/Download/adobe
Step 3: Select Photoshop from the Adobe Products list and click the Install button as shown below.
Step 4: From the Folders page, locate the Jasperactive.zxp file (most likely in the Downloads folder), select it, then click Open to continue.
Grant the administrator permissions to complete the installation:
Step 5: Open Adobe Photoshop and go to the menu Window > Extensions > Jasperactive to open the extension: