These instructions are intended for Office 365 Administrators with permissions to add Custom Tiles to your Office 365 portal.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
- Select the app launcher icon and choose Admin.
- In the Office 365 admin center, search for tiles or use the left navigation pane by choosing Settings > Organization profile > Add custom tiles for your organization.
NOTE: If you don’t see the Custom tiles link, verify you have an Exchange Online mailbox assigned to you, and you’ve successfully signed into your mailbox. Both are required for this feature.
- Choose to Add a custom tile.
- Enter a Tile name Jasperactive for the new tile. The name will appear in the tile.
- Enter a URL for the tile http://www.jasperactive.com
- Enter a Description for the tile. The world’s first kinesthetic Microsoft Office learning and validation system mapped to the Microsoft Office Specialist Global Standard.
- Enter an Image URL for the tile. http://ccilearning.com/jasperactive/icon/Jasperactive-Transparent-Icon.png
- Choose Save to create the custom tile.