Open the Control Panel and under Programs and Features, verify that Jasperactive is installed on the computer, as shown in the following image:
- If Jasperactive is already installed:
- Verify that no antivirus software is blocking the program.
- Re-establish the browser’s settings that you are using:
- Internet Explorer: go to Internet options and, on the Advanced options tab, click on Reset
- Google Chrome: with this browser, it is possible that the Jasperactive application has been blocked by the user. To unblock it, you must reset the Chrome settings for the user in a Windows session: for example for the user Andrew go to the folder and remove the file, Local State
Before doing this procedure, check that Google Chrome is not open.
Now you can open the Jasperactive site again, and when answering the exercise, the following dialogue box will appear:
Activate the Remember my choice for all links of this type option, and click Launch Application.