The most likely cause is that you don't have the Jasperactive application installed. See Using the Jasperactive Installer.
Complete the following:
- From a Web browser, go to jasperactive.com
- Log in with your username and password
- In the Jasperactive Microsoft Office section, click Home
- From the red main menu bar, click on the “J” icon and select the applicable download option
- Click Download to download and then install the software on your computer
- Once the software has been installed launch the application again (J icon should have a check mark now)
- If you're launching Jasperactive from a desktop icon, try instead launching directly from a Web browser
- Attempt launching Jasperactive from a different Web browser
- Clear Web browser history cache and cookies
NOTE: (Step 5 above) - to send the installer executable (.msi) file to your IT for installation, right-click the Download button and select "Copy link address" (Chrome) then email this URL accordingly.