- Press Alt + Space shortcut keys together on the keyboard to open the window menu.
- Now, press M. The mouse cursor will move to the title bar of the window and turn into a cross with arrows:
- Use the right arrow key to move your window, exposing the left edge of the Instruction pane. When you have finished moving the window to the right, press Enter.
- Using the cursor, grab the left edge of the Instruction Pane and drag to the preferred size
- Repeat steps 1-4 to move the window back to the proper place on the screen.
Created by: Matt J Lankin
Modified on: Thu, 18 Oct, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.