As a Teacher, and creator of Student Group(s), you can view Student information from Groups Manager. A full overview of this capability is demonstrated in our Viewing and Editing Student Information tutorial.
Specifically to locating password information, however, the below steps are outlined below. NOTE: student password information is NOT available for those accounts that login with one of the social media options; such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, or Office 365 personal account credentials.
Steps to find and/or view student passwords:
- Navigate to www.jasperactive.com and Login.
- Select the Groups Manager option.
- Scroll down then from the Groups list grid, identify the appropriate Group and click the Pencil (edit) icon to the far right. Note: If you have many Groups, enter Search criteria instead of scrolling to the grid list.
- Click the Group Students tab.
- Select the applicable Course the student is learning in.
- From the Students list grid, identify the appropriate Student then click the Key icon to the far right.
- The Student login credentials should now appear.
Note: if you're using a Jasperactive with GMetrix integrated license, it's important that your Jasperactive password is at least 7 characters. Both the Jasperactive and GMetrix password must match for the integration to work properly.