For some students, accessing a Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) login account is not an option. As such, these students can use the "free" outlook.com account option provided by Microsoft; a personal account as opposed to school issued.
Follow these steps:
- Go to https://login.live.com
- When prompted for an email click Create One!
- Then select “Get a new email address”
- Enter an email address, for example “firstname_lastname”, then @outlook.com to complete the address.
- Provide a password
- Enter First name, Last name. If preferred, the student can use, for example, January 1, 2000 as a Birthday if they don’t want to share that personal data.
- Solve the little puzzle to prove you're not a robot
- The student user account is now created.
- From office.com, have the student open an application, such as Microsoft Word, click the + option to open a blank document, click Insert, click Add-ins, then navigate to the Office store to search for and upload the JasperActive Add-in.
In taking this action, the student can now use the Jasperactive MOS Online learning system. Happy learning!