If you are receiving the following error message when trying to launch Jasperactive, it is often caused by one of the following situations:
- Jasperactive is installed but is running an old version.
- Microsoft Office is installed but is running an old version (i.e. Office 2007 or 2010).
- Jasperactive Service has stopped.
Please follow the steps below to fix this error:
- Uninstall then Install, or have IT personnel install, the current version of Jasperactive.
- Support article - Jasperactive MOS Installer
- Seek assistance as needed and have the correct version of Office locally installed.
- Restore the Jasperactive service.
- Support article - Jasperactive Service stopped
Log out of your current Jasperactive session, refresh the webpage and log back in.